Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2017

A Milkshake to Shake The Others

I've tried Shakeology 4 times now, and to be honest, the first few times I tried it I hated it. I used the chocolate shakeology, a banana and peanutbutter and for whatever reason it just didn't taste good. Then I tried the strawberry shakeology with frozen berries, almond milk and water. This was tasty! I decided to give the chocolate another go with frozen coffee, and although it was drinkable, it wasn't really enjoyable.

That's when a BeachBody coach on facebook suggest I try the vegan chocolate because it's less like a milkshake. DUH. It hit me...I've been expecting the chocolate shakeology to taste like a milk chocolate, not a milkshake. With this in mind I tried it again today and SUCCESS!! I've created a delicious shake that made me think of Burger King's milkshakes - but a 1000 times healthier. Brownie (or milkshake) points for me!

Better Than Burger King Shake
- 1/2 scoop chocolate shakeology
- 1/2 scoop strawberry shakeology
- 1 yellow container (1/2 cup) unsweetened almond/coconut milk
- 1 cup of water
- 1 purple container (1 cup) frozen mixed berries.

Blend all of these together for about a minute, pour into a tall glass or Shakeology shaker cup and stick it in the freezer for about 10 minutes. This gets it nice and cold and helps it feel like a treat. Grab a straw and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment